re: Register for the 2013 season at Tell es-Safi/Gath!

  • aren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Registration for the 16th excavation season at Tell es-Safi/Gath has been opened!

      Join us this coming June 30th to July 26th (2013) as we excavate Bronze Age, Iron Age and Medieval levels, and based on previous seasons, we should have a season with rich and groundbreaking finds.

      The program includes a field school in field archaeology and a separate field school in archaeological science.

      For more information and the new ONLINE registration, go to:
      http://gath.wordpress.com/excavation-application/

      Be there - or be square...

      Aren Maeir
      gath.wordpress.com