signature & affiliation

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Dear ANE-2 colleagues. I have just rejected a series of mails for the very simple reason that there was no signature or affiliation or both. Please remember to sig your mails with a complete signature including your whereabouts. It need not be an academic institution, but at least something that identify you.

      Niels Peter Lemche
      (and for this time) The University of Copenhagen