Sad News - F.M. Cross

  • deutsch51
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      Frank Cross died peacefully last night. He was 92.

      Robert
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
        Very sad. He will be missed, indeed.

        Sent from the future

        R. Brian Roberts
        Charlotte, NC

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
          Dear Brian Roberts,

          He will not be missed, but remembered. We all have to part and we will -- or most of us -- be remembered.

          Cross didn't miss anything, but had a full and productive life. That is not something we miss but something we remember.

          Niels Peter Lemche
          University of Copenhagen