Re: [ANE-2] Re: Gaza Research Project

  • Raz Kletter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
      Aren,
      You should have mentioned, and mock in a similar way too, the excavations
      going on in East Jerusalem, made in the form of tunnels in the same methods
      used by Bliss and Macalister, way back when...
      Some ancient sages, apparently forgotten, said something about trying to
      see oneself in the place of others, instead of judging them.
      Raz Kletter
      Tallinn