Re: Gaza Research Project

  • aren
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      Yigal,
      I don't think the project ever continued, but on the other hand, from what I understand, keep in mind there is a lot of excavations going on in the Gaza Strip, though most of them in the form of tunnels, with little documentation (sort of like the methods used by Bliss and Macalister way back when...).

      :-)

      Aren the Gittite
      gath.wordpress.com
    • Raz Kletter
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
        Aren,
        You should have mentioned, and mock in a similar way too, the excavations
        going on in East Jerusalem, made in the form of tunnels in the same methods
        used by Bliss and Macalister, way back when...
        Some ancient sages, apparently forgotten, said something about trying to
        see oneself in the place of others, instead of judging them.
        Raz Kletter
        Tallinn