Re: New Exhibit: Between Heaven and Earth: Birds in Ancient Egypt

  • fdscalf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      Thanks, Doug.

      There was also a live online discussion via Google+ with Rozenn Bailleul-LeSuer and Chad Haney over the weekend. The video is now posted on Youtube with some previews of a few pieces from the exhibit and exhibit catalog.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F2LSs75Jkik

      Foy Scalf
      scalffd@...
      Oriental Institute