Re: New Exhibit: Between Heaven and Earth: Birds in Ancient Egypt

  • Douglas Petrovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      Dear List,

      If I can add my own comment to this plug, my friend Rozenn Bailleul-LeSuer is one of the principal contributors to the exhibit, and she has been working on the exhibit tirelessly for months.

      For those who will be visiting Chicago for the upcoming ASOR conference, this presents a great opportunity to see the exhibit at the OIM. Rozenn’s love for birds is infectious, and my guess is that you will walk away a lover of birds if you visit.

      Doug Petrovich
      University of Toronto

    • fdscalf
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
        Thanks, Doug.

        There was also a live online discussion via Google+ with Rozenn Bailleul-LeSuer and Chad Haney over the weekend. The video is now posted on Youtube with some previews of a few pieces from the exhibit and exhibit catalog.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F2LSs75Jkik

        Foy Scalf
        scalffd@...
        Oriental Institute