Re: [ANE-2] Pardee on Tropper online

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
      Originally, Pardee was not going to write a grammar (he did, with Bordreuil and published by Eisenbrauns in English and Geuthner in French), so this was his "grammar." A fun read, too :)

      James
      James Spinti
      E-mail marketing, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 260-445-3118
      Fax: 574-269-6788

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
        A lot of the 400 pages is because he points out every instance of where Tropper interprets the same passage or word differently in different places.