Re: [ANE-2] Nude Goddess Bread Mould

  • sbudin@camden.rutgers.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
      Dear ANEers,

      Many, many thanks to everyone who replied on- and off-list! The
      answer is Mari, published by A. Parrot in "Syria" in 1937. I now have
      the article and the image.

      With very best regards,
      Stephanie Budin

      "If you spend your whole time thinking about the universe, you tend to forget
      the less important parts of it. Like your pants. And ninety-nine out of a
      hundred ideas they come up with are totally useless." "Why doesn’t
      anyone lock
      them away safely, then? They don’t sound like much use to me," said Brutha.
      "Because the hundredth idea," said Om, "is generally a humdinger."
      - Sir Terry Pratchett