Do you have access to JSTOR's Current Scholarship Program?

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am addressing this question to those of you who use JSTOR through an institutional license.

      All ancient oriented periodicals currently included in the JSTOR Current Scholarship Program are listed at:
      http://tinyurl.com/JSTORCurrentAncient

      Please respond to me (offlist) if you CANNOT see the current issues (2012) of any of the listed journals. (Please make sure you are either on your campus or are signed in through your proxy).

      It will help if you tell me what institution provides access to JSTOR.

      With thanks in advance,

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU