Re: [ANE-2] Puzzling journal title

  • Julien Zurbach
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
      This is Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici, edited by the ICEVO, part of the
      CNR.
      Julien Zurbach

      2012/9/10 Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...>

      > **
      >

      > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
      > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
      > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
      > help.
      >
      > Trudy S. Kawami

    • ASOR Publications
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
        Could it possibly be this: *SMEA* studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici
        According to this website
        http://minoan.deaditerranean.com/resources/bibliography/journal-abbreviations/
        it
        contains articles on "Cretan Hieroglyphs, Linear A and Linear B"

        On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...
        > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
        > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
        > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
        > help.
        >
        > Trudy S. Kawami

        Kevin Cooney
        American Schools of Oriental Research
        656 Beacon St., 5th floor
        Boston, MA 02215
        Tel: (617) 358-4376
        Fax: (617) 353-6575
        Web: http://www.asor.org/pubs/index.html
        Email: asorpubs@...
        Like us on Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/ASOR.org>

      • Stern, Richard H.
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
          Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici ??

          =====================================
          Best regards.

          Richard H. Stern
          rstern@... rstern@...
          Washington, DC 20036
          http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/claw/rhs1.htm
          =====================================
          I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.

          Trudy S. Kawami

        • Michael F. Lane
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
            Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici.

            -- MFL

            > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
            > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
            > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate
            > any help.
            >
            > Trudy S. Kawami

            Dr. Michael Franklin Lane
            Co-Director, AROURA
            Ancient Studies Department
            Fine Arts Building, Room 452
            1000 Hilltop Circle
            Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
            Tel. +1-410-455-6265 / Fax +1-410-455-1660
            Skype: barrenador
            http://www.umbc.edu/aroura