Re: [ANE-2] Puzzling journal title

  • Nestor
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
      Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici

      http://www.ajaonline.org/submissions/abbreviations has a very useful list of abbreviations.

      Carol Hershenson
      Editor, Nestor
      Department of Classics
      University of Cincinnati
      PO Box 210226
      Cincinnati, OH 45221-0226
      Phone: (513) 556-3095
      Fax: (513) 556-4366
      nestor@...

      On Sep 10, 2012, at 3:27 PM, Trudy Kawami wrote:

      > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.
      >
      > Trudy S. Kawami

    • Julien Zurbach
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
        This is Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici, edited by the ICEVO, part of the
        CNR.
        Julien Zurbach

        2012/9/10 Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...>

        > **
        >

        > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
        > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
        > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
        > help.
        >
        > Trudy S. Kawami

      • ASOR Publications
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
          Could it possibly be this: *SMEA* studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici
          According to this website
          http://minoan.deaditerranean.com/resources/bibliography/journal-abbreviations/
          it
          contains articles on "Cretan Hieroglyphs, Linear A and Linear B"

          On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...
          > wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
          > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
          > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
          > help.
          >
          > Trudy S. Kawami

          Kevin Cooney
          American Schools of Oriental Research
          656 Beacon St., 5th floor
          Boston, MA 02215
          Tel: (617) 358-4376
          Fax: (617) 353-6575
          Web: http://www.asor.org/pubs/index.html
          Email: asorpubs@...
          Like us on Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/ASOR.org>

        • Stern, Richard H.
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
            Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici ??

            =====================================
            Best regards.

            Richard H. Stern
            rstern@... rstern@...
            Washington, DC 20036
            http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/claw/rhs1.htm
            =====================================
            I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.

            Trudy S. Kawami

          • Michael F. Lane
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
              Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici.

              -- MFL

              > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
              > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
              > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate
              > any help.
              >
              > Trudy S. Kawami

              Dr. Michael Franklin Lane
              Co-Director, AROURA
              Ancient Studies Department
              Fine Arts Building, Room 452
              1000 Hilltop Circle
              Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
              Tel. +1-410-455-6265 / Fax +1-410-455-1660
              Skype: barrenador
              http://www.umbc.edu/aroura