Puzzling journal title

  • Trudy Kawami
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
      I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.

      Trudy S. Kawami

    • Nestor
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
        Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici

        http://www.ajaonline.org/submissions/abbreviations has a very useful list of abbreviations.

        Carol Hershenson
        Editor, Nestor
        Department of Classics
        University of Cincinnati
        PO Box 210226
        Cincinnati, OH 45221-0226
        Phone: (513) 556-3095
        Fax: (513) 556-4366
        nestor@...

        On Sep 10, 2012, at 3:27 PM, Trudy Kawami wrote:

        > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.
        >
        > Trudy S. Kawami

      • Julien Zurbach
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
          This is Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici, edited by the ICEVO, part of the
          CNR.
          Julien Zurbach

          2012/9/10 Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...>

          > **
          >

          > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
          > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
          > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
          > help.
          >
          > Trudy S. Kawami

        • ASOR Publications
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
            Could it possibly be this: *SMEA* studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici
            According to this website
            http://minoan.deaditerranean.com/resources/bibliography/journal-abbreviations/
            it
            contains articles on "Cretan Hieroglyphs, Linear A and Linear B"

            On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Trudy Kawami <tkawami@...
            > wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
            > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
            > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any
            > help.
            >
            > Trudy S. Kawami

            Kevin Cooney
            American Schools of Oriental Research
            656 Beacon St., 5th floor
            Boston, MA 02215
            Tel: (617) 358-4376
            Fax: (617) 353-6575
            Web: http://www.asor.org/pubs/index.html
            Email: asorpubs@...
            Like us on Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/ASOR.org>

          • Stern, Richard H.
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
              Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici ??

              =====================================
              Best regards.

              Richard H. Stern
              rstern@... rstern@...
              Washington, DC 20036
              http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/claw/rhs1.htm
              =====================================
              I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate any help.

              Trudy S. Kawami

            • Michael F. Lane
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
                Studi micenei ed egeo-anatolici.

                -- MFL

                > I am trying to track down a journal (European I believe) whose title is
                > abbreviated as SMEA. It is not a new journal, but I have been stumped to
                > identify it fully. It carries articles on ANE languages. I'd appreciate
                > any help.
                >
                > Trudy S. Kawami

                Dr. Michael Franklin Lane
                Co-Director, AROURA
                Ancient Studies Department
                Fine Arts Building, Room 452
                1000 Hilltop Circle
                Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
                Tel. +1-410-455-6265 / Fax +1-410-455-1660
                Skype: barrenador
                http://www.umbc.edu/aroura