Anatolian origin for Indo-European languages?

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012
      Some on the list may find this article of interest:

      http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/science/indo-european-languages-originated-in-anatolia-analysis-suggests.html?emc=eta1%c2%a0

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096

    • George F Somsel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2012
        It's a subject for further discussion, but I hesitate to rely on computer modelling since the results are usually somewhat determined by how it is programmed.  It's the old GIGO [garbage in, garbage out] question.

        george
        gfsomsel

        search for truth, hear truth,
        defend the truth till death.