Re: [ANE-2] Question about lawgiving

  • Graham Hagens
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2012
      Keeping the perspective wide might also involve addressing the more complex question of the influence of  the Zoroastrian oral traditions on  Persian civic law.  The Zoroastrian religious laws which so influenced Judeo-Christianity were of course believed to have been dictated  to  Zoroaster by one of  Ahura Mazda's messengers,  Vohu Mana.

      Graham Hagens
      Hamilton, ON