2013 AIA Annual Meeting: Submission Deadline Approaching (August 5th/19th)

  • ListServs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      2013 AIA Annual Meeting: Submission Deadline Approaching (August 5th/19th)
      Apologies for cross posting
      The final deadline for all submissions for 114th AIA Annual Meeting, which will be held in Seattle, Washington, January 6-9, 2013 is rapidly approaching. Any open session paper or poster submission may be submitted. We are also extending the deadline for the newly-created Poster Colloquia. No other new colloquia or workshops can be submitted at this time.. We would also like to encourage undergraduate students to submit to the new undergraduate poster and paper sessions. Full details on all submission types and submitting requirements are available in the Annual Meeting section<http://aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10096> of our website. Questions about the online submission process may be directed to 2013annualmeeting@...<mailto:2013annualmeeting@...>. All submitters are encouraged to review the full Call for Papers<http://www.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453> (available at http://www.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453) prior to submitting.
      Deadline for Submissions - Sunday, August 5, 2012 and Sunday, August 19 (with $25 fee)
      All submissions must be completed by August 19th and the administrative fee must be paid for any paper submitted after the August 5th deadline.

      * View the 2013 Call for Papers: http://www.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453
      * Online Submission Forms: http://www.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10193