Re: SV: [ANE-2] Re: R. Gmirkin on the date of the Pentateuch>dating th e Pentateuch

  • Mikey Brass
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 12:37 PM
      I would recommend that certain participants, and any interested lurkers,
      read MacEachern, S. 2000. Genes, Tribes, and African History. Current Anthropology 41, 357-384, for an indepth overview on the problems of correlating genetics, linguistics, texts and ethnicity with thnographic, ethnoarchaeological and archaeological records.

      --
      Best, Mikey Brass
      MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

      - !ke e: /xarra //ke
      ("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)