1200 open access journals

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 9:11 AM
      With the addition this morning of CRSN Newsletter (Classical Reception Studies Network) [http://tinyurl.com/bsoclr6%5d, AWOL's List of Open Access Journals in Ancient Studies [http://tinyurl.com/cwmxfpn%5d now includes 1200 titles.

      I am certain that there are some expired or otherwise unhelpful links in the list, and would appreciate being informed (either directly or in the comment box at the end of the list) if you encounter problems.

      Likewise if you see something that is not included, please let me know.

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU