Paleolithic Writing Thread

  • MarcC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2012
      Pre 4th millennium writing is one of those eccentric ideas which is not forbidden according to the list protocol. However, the burden of proof in such discussions falls upon the member advancing the idea. When there is no more to be said, and we may already have crossed that line, then the thread should end. Of course, members can take their discussion private. If they do so, we hope that they take a civil tone with each other. Should the moderators receive evidence that one member is harassing another member, the harassing member may be banned from the list.

      Marc Cooper
      For the Moderators