mailbox attacked?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
      Itamar Singer's mailbox may have been hijacked -- I just received a malicious-looking message from his(?) yahoo account.

      Jersey City

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
        Definitely! Also got one. To everybody who might get this mail: Don't open the link.

        Niels Peter Lemche

        Itamar Singer's mailbox may have been hijacked -- I just received a malicious-looking message from his(?) yahoo account.

        Jersey City

      • itamar singer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
          Indeed! Do not open any links in past e-mails of mine. I cleaned my PC and from now on it's safe again. Please inform the readers.
          Itamar Singer

          --
          Peter T. Daniels mailto:grammatim%40verizon.net
          Jersey City