Help

  • Antonio Lombatti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012
      Hi all,

      I'm having troubles in ordering a PDF copy of this article via my university library:

      http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/27925616?uid=3738296&uid=2134&uid=364392341&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=3&uid=364392331&uid=60&sid=21100911145941

      Can anyone help me? An off list mail would be greatly appreciated.

      Antonio Lombatti
      Parma, Italia
    • Douglas Petrovich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012
        Dear Antonio and List,

        “I'm having troubles in ordering a PDF copy of this article via my university library:”

        The article was download and sent, off list.

        Hoping that summer is profitable for all,

        Doug Petrovich
        Toronto, Canada