Vexillum: The Undergraduate Journal of Classical and Medieval Studies

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:29 PM
      Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I don't see it in the list archive:

      Vexillum: The Undergraduate Journal of Classical and Medieval Studies
      "Vexillum is an undergraduate journal that supports and promotes undergraduate scholarship in the fields of Classical and Medieval Studies, and accepts scholarly papers and academic book reviews by undergraduate students written on a wide range of topics – history, literature, philosophy, archaeology, art history, sociology, philology, and linguistics. Vexillum provides a unique opportunity for undergraduate students to submit outstanding papers for peer review from other undergraduates, an opportunity rarely achieved in the undergraduate years. Papers address aspects of the cultures and civilizations of Europe, the Near East, and Central Asia between 3,600 B.C.E. and 1500 C.E."

      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2012/07/open-access-journal-vexillum.html