RE: [ANE-2] Re: History of Dead Sea Scrolls

  • Lisbeth S. Fried
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2012
      Dear John,
      I recommend Hanan Eshel's book The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Hasmonean State,
      Eerdmans, 2008.
      He does a wonderful job, imo, of dating the scrolls.
      All the best,
      Liz Fried

      Lisbeth S. Fried, Ph.D.
      Department of Near Eastern Studies
      and the Frankel Center for Judaic Studies
      University of Michigan
      202 S. Thayer -- Room 4111
      Ann Arbor, MI 48104
      www.lisbethfried.com <http://www.lisbethfried.com/>

      I sent (too much) rain on one city, and sent no rain on another city; and
      still you did not return to me, says YHWH. (Amo 4:7-8 )