Symposium in Toronto on Cities and Settlements in Ancient Egypt

  • societystudyegyptianantiquities
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      "CITIES IN THE SAND":
      38th Annual Symposium of the The Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities/Société pour l'Étude de l'Égypte Ancienne

      From November 30th to December 2nd, 2012, The Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities/Société pour l'Étude de l'Égypte Ancienne (SSEA/SÉÉA) will once again hold our Annual General Meeting, Scholars' Colloquium and Annual Symposium.
      Our 2012 Symposium, "Cities in the Sand", focuses on the towns and settlements along the ancient Nile. This year we will be partnering with the Royal Ontario Museum's Friends of Ancient Egypt and the event will take place on December 1st, 2012 in the Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queens Park Cres, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

      There is a charge to attend this event. For more information, contact info@...

      Dr. Lyn Green & Dr. John Gee
      Symposium Coordinators
      The Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities/Société pour l'Étude de l'Égypte Ancienne
      thessea@...
      www.thessea.org