Pictures of Ezra's tomb?

  • Lisbeth S. Fried
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Dear All,
      Does anyone have any pictures of Ezra's tomb in Iraq that I might use in a
      book I'm writing on Ezra in History and Tradition?

      The book will be in Jim Crenshaw's series, Personalities of the Old
      Testament in History and Tradition.

      Any other pictures of stuff associated with Ezra is also greatly
      appreciated.

      Thanks, and apologies for the cross-posting.

      Liz

      Lisbeth S. Fried, Ph.D.
      Department of Near Eastern Studies
      and the Frankel Center for Judaic Studies
      University of Michigan
      202 S. Thayer -- Room 4111
      Ann Arbor, MI 48104
      www.lisbethfried.com <http://www.lisbethfried.com/>

      I sent (too much) rain on one city, and sent no rain on another city; and
      still you did not return to me, says YHWH. (Amo 4:7-8 )