Re: [ANE-2] question re: US Federal funding for archaeological projects published in AJA

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 6:02 AM
      I couldn't see from Judith Weingarten's lengthy posting what the problem is.

      Many journals in most fields become freely available on line (at the library at least; from home even without academic affiliation for some) within a fairly short time of publication -- some 6 months, some 1 year, some a few years. (Obviously in some fields the material becomes more "stale" sooner than in archeology.)
      Jersey City