Re: [ANE-2] Re: REQUESTS: For a copy of MUL.APIN

  • Clyde Winters
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16 8:12 AM
      Hi
      Please send me a copy.

      Clyde Winters

      --- On Sun, 4/15/12, drbrucekgardner@... <drbrucekgardner@...> wrote:

      From: drbrucekgardner@... <drbrucekgardner@...>
      Subject: Re: [ANE-2] Re: REQUESTS: For a copy of MUL.APIN
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 2:34 PM

      Dear All,

      If there are, indeeed, other copies of the MUL.APIN available, I would
      also be interested to receive one.

      Thank you.

      Bruce Gardner.
      ________________________
      Dr. Bruce Gardner
      Aberdeen
      Scotland, UK.

      In a message dated 15/04/2012 18:45:59 GMT Daylight Time, cejo@...
      writes:

      With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send
      us a copy.

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU

    • Amanda-Alice Maravelia
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16 9:58 AM
        Dear All:

        Yes, me too, for our newly-fpunded Institute, since Archaeoastronomy is one of our main goals.

        Thank you very much!

        A.-A.M.

        Dr2 Amanda�Alice Maravelia
        [Pr�sidentin u. amtierende Leiterin]