Re: [ANE-2] Re: REQUESTS: For a copy of MUL.APIN

  • drbrucekgardner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
      Dear All,

      If there are, indeeed, other copies of the MUL.APIN available, I would
      also be interested to receive one.

      Thank you.

      Bruce Gardner.
      ________________________
      Dr. Bruce Gardner
      Aberdeen
      Scotland, UK.

      In a message dated 15/04/2012 18:45:59 GMT Daylight Time, cejo@...
      writes:

      With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send
      us a copy.

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU

    • Clyde Winters
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
        Hi
        Please send me a copy.

        Clyde Winters

        writes:

        With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send
        us a copy.

        -Chuck Jones-
        ISAW - NYU

      • Amanda-Alice Maravelia
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
          Dear All:

          Yes, me too, for our newly-fpunded Institute, since Archaeoastronomy is one of our main goals.

          Thank you very much!

          A.-A.M.

          Dr2 Amanda�Alice Maravelia
          [Pr�sidentin u. amtierende Leiterin]