Re: REQUESTS: For a copy of MUL.APIN

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
      With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send us a copy.

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU
    • drbrucekgardner@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
        Dear All,

        If there are, indeeed, other copies of the MUL.APIN available, I would
        also be interested to receive one.

        Thank you.

        Bruce Gardner.
        ________________________
        Dr. Bruce Gardner
        Aberdeen
        Scotland, UK.

        In a message dated 15/04/2012 18:45:59 GMT Daylight Time, cejo@...
        writes:

        With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send
        us a copy.

        -Chuck Jones-
        ISAW - NYU

      • Clyde Winters
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
          Hi
          Please send me a copy.

          Clyde Winters

          writes:

          With thanks to all who responded. A generous colleague has offered to send
          us a copy.

          -Chuck Jones-
          ISAW - NYU

        • Amanda-Alice Maravelia
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
            Dear All:

            Yes, me too, for our newly-fpunded Institute, since Archaeoastronomy is one of our main goals.

            Thank you very much!

            A.-A.M.

            Dr2 Amanda�Alice Maravelia
            [Pr�sidentin u. amtierende Leiterin]