Re: [ANE-2] sprinkling the school

  • Rafal Kolinski
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
      In the modern Iraq sprinkling a courtyard with water is usually done before sweeping of the area with broom. Probably to avoid rising to much dust.
      To my mind, the activity mentioned in the text relate to cleaning the school before classes.

      yours

      Rafał Kolinski
      Institute of Prehistory
      Adami Mickiewicz University