New from Eisenbrauns

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Eisenbrauns is happy to announce the publication of the latest volume in the Babel und Bibel series:

      Babel und Bibel 6
      Babel und Bibel -- B&B 6
      Edited by Leonid Kogan
      Eisenbrauns, 2012
      iii + 620 pages, English, German, and French
      Cloth, 6 x 9 inches
      ISBN: 9781575062280
      List Price: $69.50
      www.eisenbrauns.com/item/BABELBIBEL6

      Table of Contents:
      I. Articles

      Ancient Near Eastern Studies
      I. Arkhipov. Les véhicules terrestres dans les textes de Mari, II: le harnachement et l’équipement de chars en cuir et en tissu ... 5
      J. Keetman. Akka von Kiš und die Arbeitsverweigerer ... 15
      I. Khait. The Old Babylonian Omens in the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow ... 31
      M. Krebernik. SF 50 // 52: Zwei bislang unerkannte Duplikate aus Fara ... 61
      S. Loesov. The Suffixing Conjugation of Akkadian: In Search of Its Meaning ... 75
      S. Loesov. IPTANARRAS Can Render the “Basic” Present (Akkadian Sentences about the Present Time III/1) ... 149
      E. Markina. Akkadian of the Me-ság Archive ... 169
      R. Nurullin. Philological Notes on the First Tablet of the Standard Babylonian Gilgameš Epic ... 189
      R. Nurullin. The Name of Gilgameš in the Light of Line 47 of the First Tablet of the Standard Babylonian Gilgameš Epic ... 209
      T. Oshima. Another Attempt at Two Kassite Royal Inscriptions: The Agum-Kakrime Inscription and the Inscription of Kurigalzu the son of Kadashmanharbe ... 225
      S. Parpola. Sumerian: A Uralic Language (II) ... 269

      Old Testament Studies
      Y. Eidelkind. Intended Lexical Ambiguity in the Song of Songs ... 325
      J. Joosten. Abram and Sarai in Egypt (Genesis 12:10–20) ... 369

      Semitic Studies
      M. Bulakh. Negative markers *!ay-, *!i- and *!al- in Ethio-Semitic ... 385
      S. Loesov. A New Attempt at Reconstructing Proto-Aramaic, I ... 421
      P. Stein. Ein weiteres arabisches Syntagma in der altsüdarabischen Epigraphik ... 457

      II. Short Notes

      Ancient Near Eastern Studies
      D. Gromova. Idanda Archive and the Syrian Campaigns of Suppiluliuma I: New Pieces for the Puzzle ... 473
      L. Kogan, E. Markina. Marginalia Sargonica. I ... 479
      L. Kogan, M. Worthington. Accusative casus pendens: Some Further Examples ... 487

      Old Testament Studies
      M. Seleznev. Exodus 33:7 and Different Syntactic Patterns for Linking Participial Conditional Clauses with the Main Clause ... 495

      III. Reviews

      Enjoy!
      James
      James Spinti