corpus of inscriptions/Haruba articles

  • Sam WOLFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 5:30 AM
      Two good articles in Friday's Haaretz in English, one on the corpus of inscriptions project

      http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/the-writing-on-the-wall-tablet-and-floor-1.417504

      the other on the looted site of Haruba, near Modi'in

      http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/no-gold-in-them-hills-1.417506

      Sam Wolff
      IAA
      Jerusalem

      PS. My apologies for the Hazor V/VI error (yeah, I know its VI).