5 new books

  • Sam WOLFF
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hot off the press:

      Hazor V: The 1990-2009 Excavations: The Iron Age by A. Ben-Tor, D. Ben-Ami and D. Sandhaus

      The Walls of the Temple Mount by Eilat Mazar

      Jewish Quarter Excavations in the Old City of Jerusalem conducted by Nahman Avigad, 1969-1982 Volume V: The Cardo (Area X) and the Nea Church (Areas D and T) by Oren Gutfeld.

      The Ramat Bet Shemesh Regional Project: Landscapes of Settlement: From the Paleolithic to the Ottoman Periods. IAA Reports 47, by Yehuda Dagan.

      Bet She'an II: Baysan: The Theater Pottery Workshop. IAA Reports 48, by Rachel Bar-Nathan and Walid Atrash.

      Congrats to all of the authors.

      Sam Wolff
      Israel Antiquities Authority
      Jerusalem

    • aren
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2012
        Sam,
        Hi! It must be Hazor VI - since Hazor V was published in 1997...

        Aren Maeir

        --- In ANE-2@yahoogroups.com, "Sam WOLFF" <sam@...> wrote:

        > Hot off the press:
        >
        > Hazor V: The 1990-2009 Excavations: The Iron Age by A. Ben-Tor, D. Ben-Ami and D. Sandhaus
        >
        > The Walls of the Temple Mount by Eilat Mazar
        >
        > Jewish Quarter Excavations in the Old City of Jerusalem conducted by Nahman Avigad, 1969-1982 Volume V: The Cardo (Area X) and the Nea Church (Areas D and T) by Oren Gutfeld.
        >
        > The Ramat Bet Shemesh Regional Project: Landscapes of Settlement: From the Paleolithic to the Ottoman Periods. IAA Reports 47, by Yehuda Dagan.
        >
        > Bet She'an II: Baysan: The Theater Pottery Workshop. IAA Reports 48, by Rachel Bar-Nathan and Walid Atrash.
        >
        > Congrats to all of the authors.
        >
        > Sam Wolff
        > Israel Antiquities Authority
        > Jerusalem

        > PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

      • Douglas Petrovich
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2012
          Aren,

          Yes, it IS called Hazor VI. And we’ve long been waiting for it to come out.

          “It must be Hazor VI - since Hazor V was published in 1997.”

          Yours,

          Doug Petrovich
          Toronto