[ANE-2] Help with an article

  • Antonio Lombatti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hi, I'm looking for an old paper published in this journal

      > Boletín de la Asociación Española de Orientalistas, ISSN 0571-3692

      If anyone has access to it, please be so kind to contact me off list.

      Thank you very much!

    • amr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2014
        Dear List Members,

        I would like your help regarding an article which I cannot find anywhere in the UK.

        I would really appreciate your help if you can provide me with a scan of this article.

        Goedicke, Hans 1990. Nephthys, the divorcee. Hathor: estudos de egiptologia 2, 39-44.

        Thanks a lot in advance.

        Yours,

        Amr Gaber
        Durham University