Series in AMAR

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      I have begun to pull together some publication series from the riches presented in AMAR: Archive of Mesopotamian Archaeological Site Reports. So far I have assembled:

      Archaologische Berichte aus dem Yemen
      Ausgrabungen der Deutschen Orient-Gesellschaft in Babylon
      Ausgrabungen in Sendschirli
      Ausgrabungen in Uruk-Warka: Endberichte
      Beycesultan
      Bogazkoy
      Excavations at Tell Brak
      Halabiyya-Zenobia
      Isin - Isan Bahriyat
      Kamid el-Loz
      Larsa Reports
      Mission Archéologique de Mari
      Les Monuments ayyoubides de Damas
      Sardis: Publications of the American Society for the excavation of Sardis
      Seleucia on the Tigris
      Ugaritica

      I'll do more as time permits. For links to these go to:
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2012/03/series-in-amar.html

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU