Re: [ANE-2] Re: Reminder: 8th Annual University of Chicago Oriental Institute Seminar

  • Foy Scalf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi Justin,

      I don't think so. Although the Oriental Institute has taped similar
      events and posted the results online
      (https://oi.uchicago.edu/getinvolved/member/events/recordings.html),
      funding for producing such videos is unfortunately no longer available.
      A publication of the proceedings will be published in 2013 and when it
      appears in print, it will also appear for free PDF download here:
      https://oi.uchicago.edu/research/pubs/catalog/ois/.

      Best,

      Foy Scalf
      Head of Research Archives