2012 ASOR Session

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,
      I'm organizing a session for the 2012 ASOR to be held in Chicago this November entitled: Community-Based Practice and Collaboration in Near Eastern Archaeology. Details for the session as well as instructions for submitting an abstract are available on the ASOR website. If you are interested and/or would like more information, please contact me at
      jane.peterson@...

      Jane Peterson
      Marquette University