signatures

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2012
      We have recently had a spate of messages sent to the list which have not
      followed our protocol on how ANE-2 messages must be signed.

      May I ask (again!) that all posters to ANE-2 review our protocol on how
      properly to sign posts and then insure that your signatures to your
      messages conform with what is set out there

      Messages that do not abide by this protocol will not be posted to the list.

      Jeffrey Gibson -- for the moderators.

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.