re: [ANE-2] Conference on Arslantepe-50 years of Excavation

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      Following up on Elliot's report, I wonder if any members of ANE were able to participate in the Arslantepe conference by way of the simulcast:
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/early-warning-streaming-conference.html
      and whether this was a satisfactory experience.

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU