garbini

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
      have any listers heard of the status or well being of giovanni
      garbini? we've been in contact for years and i haven't heard from him
      in a while. indeed, my most recent letter to him was returned because
      no such person was at the address (and it's the address i've always used).

      i'm concerned and apologize for asking this publicly but giovanni is not
      a user of the internet.

      thanks

      jim

      --
      +++++++
      Jim West, ThD
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
        Giovanni Garbini turned 80 about three weeks ago and --from what I heard--
        is in excellent health. He still lives in via Piave 41, Rome.
        Mario Fales

        On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Jim West <jwest@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > have any listers heard of the status or well being of giovanni
        > garbini? we've been in contact for years and i haven't heard from him
        > in a while. indeed, my most recent letter to him was returned because
        > no such person was at the address (and it's the address i've always used).
        >
        > i'm concerned and apologize for asking this publicly but giovanni is not
        > a user of the internet.
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > jim
        >
        > --
        > +++++++
        > Jim West, ThD
        > Petros, TN

      • Jim West
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2011
          Yes thanks- I sent a card and a book to that address and they were
          returned. Anyway, I've since received word that all is well so I
          appreciate the assistance of several.

          best and happy thanksgiving to the americans on list

          jim

          --
          ++++++++

          Jim West, ThD