Re: [ANE-2] Looking for H.L. Ginsberg article

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
      The New York Public Library catalogs it as

      Conference International Congress of Orientalists (19th : 1935 : Rome, Italy)
      Title Atti del XIX Congresso internazionale degli Orientalisti, Roma, 23-29 settembre 1935-XIII.
      Imprint Roma, Tipografia del Senato, G. Bardi, 1938.

      There's no indication that it's in a series. (Note Orientalisti, not Orientalistici, so if you asked a computer, that might be why you couldn't find it.)

      I don't know where Phillips is -- are you near an academic library?
      Jersey City