Re: [ANE-2] Talpiot tomb of Jesus Family

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      I read the Talpiot story co-author Charles Pelligrino's, Return to Sodom and Gomorrah, 1992. Pelligrino's work is more like historical fiction than science.  He claimed to have located Sodom and Gomorrah in Iraq where they might have been engulfed in flames from a burning bitumen seep.  Others read Genesis and looked for Sodom and Gomorrah near the south end of the Dead Sea.  It reminded me of David Rohl publishing he discovered the Garden of Eden, but he did not take photographs of the 'tree of life.'

      David Q. Hall
      Falls Church, Virginia