Talpiot tomb of Jesus Family

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      While going over some files today I ran across this article which is important in terms of the Talpiot tomb controversy. It's about the co-author. http://mhpbooks.com/13101/man-who-cried-fraud-an-apparent-fraud-himself/
      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem
      Jerusalem, Israel

    • David Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        I read the Talpiot story co-author Charles Pelligrino's, Return to Sodom and Gomorrah, 1992. Pelligrino's work is more like historical fiction than science.  He claimed to have located Sodom and Gomorrah in Iraq where they might have been engulfed in flames from a burning bitumen seep.  Others read Genesis and looked for Sodom and Gomorrah near the south end of the Dead Sea.  It reminded me of David Rohl publishing he discovered the Garden of Eden, but he did not take photographs of the 'tree of life.'

        David Q. Hall
        Falls Church, Virginia