New Book

  • Thomas L. Thompson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
      I am pleased to announce that the latest book of the Copenhagen International Seminar series was published this morning:

      Philippe Wajdenbaum, Argonauts of the Desert: Structural Analysis of the Hebrew Bible (Sheffield: Equinox, 2011) £60.

      Thomas

      Thomas L. Thompson
      General Editor, CIS
      University of Copenhagen
    • eliot braun
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19
        Some list members may find this new volume of interest.
        Gideon Avni has written a tome dealing with the Byz-Islamic Transition in Palestine.
        Below is a link to see the cover, etc.

        http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199684335.do

        Eliot Braun, Ph D
        PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel