Death in the Iron Age II

  • Donald Vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      Has anyone on this list read Christopher B. Hays' new book "Death in
      the Iron Age II and in First Isaiah" (Mohr Siebeck) or is at least
      familiar with it? It seems to be spot on for some research that I'm
      doing, but at € 129, I don't want spend that kind of money only to be
      disappointed. Here is the URL to the Siebeck web-page on the book.
      <http://www.mohr.de/index.php?id=168&L=1&tx_commerce_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=5136

      Donald R. Vance, Ph.D.
      Professor of Biblical Languages and Literature
      Oral Roberts University
      dvance@...
      donaldrvance@...