Maison de l'Orient et de la Mediterranee

  • Trudy Kawami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      I have been trying since last week to access the website of Maison de l'Orient et de la Mediterranee to no avail. I desperately need to contact them for three photos from the archive of R. de Mecquenem who excavated at Susa. Publication permission is needed & time is getting short. I have accessed the site before & would be grateful for any help.

      Trudy S. Kawami, PhD
      Director of Research
      Arthur M. Sackler Foundation
      461 East 57th Street