HUC-JIR Online Excavation Reports

  • Charles E. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      NGSBA Excavation Reports (The Nelson Glueck School of Biblical Archaeology) are online
      http://ancientworldonline.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-open-access-journal-ngsba.html

      "This is our electronic journal which reports the results of our excavations. Some are preliminary reports (larger sites) and some are final reports (smaller sites). Some reports concern our community work (Lod and Givat Sher), other reports deal with our research projects (Tel Dan, Tel Arad) and most reports deal with salvage work"

      -Chuck Jones-
      ISAW - NYU