Re: [ANE-2] request S. Gibson

  • Thomas Verenna
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 18, 2011
      Have you tried getting in touch with James Tabor?

      Cordially,

      Thomas Verenna
      Philadelphia, PA

      On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Peter Van Der Veen <van_der_Veen@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear colleagues,
      >
      > I am looking for the contact details of Dr Shimon Gibson. I need to contact
      > him concerning our next season of survey work in Jerusalem.
      >
      > many thanks
      > Peter van der Veen
      > --
      > Dr. Pieter Gert van der Veen
      > Arbeitsgruppe f�r Biblische Arch�ologie/ABA
      > Postdoctoral studies at
      > Trinity College Bristol
      > Joh. Gutenberg University of Mainz
      >
      > Reinhardstrasse 31
      > D-73614 Schorndorf
      > Germany
      > Tel. (+49) (0) 7181-989118 (office)

    • Antonio Lombatti
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 18, 2011
        Il giorno 18/lug/2011, alle ore 17.43, Peter Van Der Veen ha scritto:

        > Dear colleagues,
        >
        > I am looking for the contact details of Dr Shimon Gibson. I need to contact him concerning our next season of survey work in Jerusalem.

        shimgib@...

        Best

        Antonio Lombatti
        http://www.antoniolombatti.it
        Parma, Italia

      • Peter Van Der Veen
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 19, 2011
          Many thanks but I received in the meantime the email address of Gibson.

          best wishes
          Peter van der Veen

          -------- Original-Nachricht --------