request S. Gibson

  • Peter Van Der Veen
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 18, 2011
      Dear colleagues,

      I am looking for the contact details of Dr Shimon Gibson. I need to contact him concerning our next season of survey work in Jerusalem.

      many thanks
      Peter van der Veen
      --
      Dr. Pieter Gert van der Veen
      Arbeitsgruppe für Biblische Archäologie/ABA

      Reinhardstrasse 31
      D-73614 Schorndorf
      Germany
      Tel. (+49) (0) 7181-989118 (office)
    • Thomas Verenna
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 18, 2011
        Have you tried getting in touch with James Tabor?

        Cordially,

        Thomas Verenna
        Philadelphia, PA

        On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Peter Van Der Veen <van_der_Veen@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear colleagues,
        >
        > I am looking for the contact details of Dr Shimon Gibson. I need to contact
        > him concerning our next season of survey work in Jerusalem.
        >
        > many thanks
        > Peter van der Veen
        > --
        > Dr. Pieter Gert van der Veen
        > Arbeitsgruppe f�r Biblische Arch�ologie/ABA
        > Postdoctoral studies at
        > Trinity College Bristol
        > Joh. Gutenberg University of Mainz
        >
        > Reinhardstrasse 31
        > D-73614 Schorndorf
        > Germany
        > Tel. (+49) (0) 7181-989118 (office)

      • Antonio Lombatti
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 18, 2011
          Il giorno 18/lug/2011, alle ore 17.43, Peter Van Der Veen ha scritto:

          > Dear colleagues,
          >
          > I am looking for the contact details of Dr Shimon Gibson. I need to contact him concerning our next season of survey work in Jerusalem.

          shimgib@...

          Best

          Antonio Lombatti
          http://www.antoniolombatti.it
          Parma, Italia

        • Peter Van Der Veen
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 19, 2011
            Many thanks but I received in the meantime the email address of Gibson.

            best wishes
            Peter van der Veen

            -------- Original-Nachricht --------