Intro...

  • willphoenix1@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2011
      Greetings everyone,

      My name is Will Apple, and I must first say how excited I am to be among this group. I have had a long time investment into the study of the ancient near east. A novice, and one who has not been to school for this subject (though perhaps should return to school to study the subject) I feel truly called to understanding the life and mysteries of this ancient way of life.

      In addition, it is awesome to have the opportunity to be amongst scholars. I consider myself a fledgling, but to be with a group who takes this subject seriously, and professionally, will be a great change for me. One I have needed for some time.

      My primary interest is in Religion and spiritual practice of the peoples living in the Ancient Near East.

      I do not speak German or French very well, but am excited to learn both more fluently. This will give me an excuse to make such an endeavor a priority.

      Ultimately I look forward to being part of this group, and thank everyone for the contributions. I never new a group like this existed, but am glad to have found it.

      Much Peace,

      William P. Apple
      Asheville, NC